scikit-image paper

Adam Hughes hughesadam87 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 20:58:19 EST 2014

Hey guys,

I'm curious on your approach for introducing scikit image in the context of
other available image processing libraries, without really stepping on
anyone's toes so to speak.  I'm referring to several image processing tools
in a paper we're working on, and certainly would be interested in hearing
your take on this issue.