Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 20:01:04 EST 2014

Holy moly! What happened to Google's "Data Liberation Front"? I guess this illustrates just how neglected GGroups is.

I'm assuming your Googling skills are at least as good as mine, but this is the best I could come up with in a short time:

http://saturnboy.com/2010/03/scraping-google-groups/

I don't read PHP, but the code looks simple, and might be correspondingly simple to port to Python. Uploading to a new service (e.g. Nabble) might not be trivial, though. =\