Fwd: [SciPy-User] [OT] Job / Post doc position

François Boulogne fboulogne at sciunto.org
Wed Apr 9 16:26:32 EDT 2014

Hi,

I fwd this announcement.

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	[SciPy-User] [OT] Job / Post doc position
Date : 	Wed, 09 Apr 2014 16:43:13 +0000
De : 	Erickson, Bradley J., M.D., Ph.D. <bje at mayo.edu>
Répondre à : 	SciPy Users List <scipy-user at scipy.org>
Pour : 	'scipy-user at scipy.org' <scipy-user at scipy.org>

Hi Everyone,

  I want to let anyone interested in a post-doctoral position be aware
that I am currently hiring. The position is for a PhD with experience in
image processing preferably using python. The exact field of your PhD is
flexible. There is more than 1 position open, and the focus can range
from computation of features in medical images (mostly brain MRI) to
developing and applying machine learning methods to find important
diagnostic and therapeutic features in the images. Our main development
environment is python.

  The salary is competitive, and Mayo is very respected in medical image
processing. If interested in learning more, please send me a note
indicating your area of interest and a current CV to bje at mayo.edu
<mailto:bje at mayo.edu>. This is a 100% FTE position with initial
appointment of 1 year, but with option of renewal for more years.

  Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity employer.

Thank you and pardon the interruption if you are not looking for a job.