morphology.is_local_maximum --> feature.peak_local_max

Guillaume Gay guillaume at mitotic-machine.org
Thu Sep 5 10:19:34 EDT 2013

I think the API changed a little bit, I stumble on this a few weeks ago...
You mean 2D support for the output don't you?
peak_local_max default is to pass the indices, when is_local_maximum was
giving a bool area

So if you pass `indices=False` to peak_local_max it gives you the 2D
output...

I'm not sure this was your pb though...

G.