Image deconvolution submission

Josh Warner silvertrumpet999 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 19:09:23 EDT 2013

It's been on the package to-do list for some time. Particularly blind
deconvolution, but you have to walk before you run. At least, that's what
they keep telling me...

I have a number of very basic Fourier-domain deconvolution algorithms
which, if they aren't included, I can pitch in to fill out the suite. Just
never seem to find the time to submit them ;)