ANN: scikit-image 0.9.0

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Sat Oct 19 13:36:10 EDT 2013

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 18:04:31 +0200, Johannes Sch�nberger wrote:
> I just noticed you included the compiled Cython files in the archive. Is this intended?

Yes, this is the way we've done it in the past.  We can consider leaving it
out in the future, then the user just needs to have Cython installed (it
is listed as a build dependency anyway).

However, I did not mean to leave out the file mentioned by Christoph.  I tried
to upload a fixed v0.9.1 and then v0.9.2 now, but PyPi keeps giving me an MD5
error.  Johannes, could you try from your end?

I've placed all the changes in the v0.9.x branch of scikit-image/scikit-image
and also pushed the tags.

Unfortunately, I may not have much internet connectivity for the next 24 hrs.

Cheers
St�fan