GSOC

Emmanuelle Gouillart emmanuelle.gouillart at nsup.org
Tue Jun 11 17:19:16 EDT 2013

Dear GSOC students,

when I log on Melange (Google's application for GSOC), your proposals now
only appear as short abstracts. Is it possible to find somewhere the long
version that was reviewed?

Anyway, it seems like a good idea to write a thorough description of the
objectives and timeline of your project on your blog, as a good starting
point. Of course you can discuss it with mentors first.

Cheers,
Emmanuelle