My porblem understanding Local Binary Pattern

Tony Yu tsyu80 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 12:18:26 EDT 2013

On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 6:48 AM, ginger wend <gingerw at walla.com> wrote:

> How can I intall 0.9dev on windows?

Hi, there are instructions on the website:

http://scikit-image.org/docs/dev/install.html#installation-from-source

Alternatively, I've attached a version of the example that drops the
dependency on label2rgb. Another alternative would be for us to update the
docs displayed on the website, but I can't ever remember how to do that. :P

Cheers,
-Tony