Release plan for 0.8

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Mon Jan 21 22:13:54 EST 2013

Hi all,

There are some easy issues we can look at before the release:

https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/issues/318
https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/issues/209 (for someone
with access to SPARC)
https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/issues/212 (debian package)
https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/issues/336 (search and replace)
https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/issues/341 (figure out
how to do parallel loops on all systems)
https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/issues/416 (review
patches and apply)
https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/pull/417 (review patch and apply)
https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/issues/418 (check relevance)

Thanks for everyone's help, and to Johannes for taking the lead on this release!

Stéfan

=