Linking events in skimage.viewer

Steven Silvester steven.silvester at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 18:10:32 EST 2013

Nadav,

The canvas itself is a matplotlib.backends.backend_qt4agg.FigureCanvasQTAgg.
If you wanted, you could subclass that class and provide your own
mousePressEvent and friends. Something like:

from matplotlib.backends.backend_qt4agg import FigureCanvasQTAggimport matplotlib.pyplot as pltfrom skimage import data

class MyCanvas(FigureCanvasQtAgg):

    def mousePressEvent(self, event):
        pass
def main():
    image = data.camera()
    f, ax = plt.subplots()
    f.canvas = MyCanvas()
    ax.imshow(image, interpolation='nearest')
    h, w = image.shape
    plt.show()