Mean of Least Variance filter

Dan Farmer dfarmernv at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 12:26:05 EDT 2013

Just to jump on the citation count, etc. Microsoft Academic is
actually quite cool in this regard:
http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Publication/526623/a-morphology-based-filter-structure-for-edge-enhancing-smoothing

Looks like it's been cited about 17 times. I actually prefer Microsoft
Academic to Google Scholar for digging up papers to read, but Google
Scholar is better at finding copies of the papers outside of paywalls.

-Dan