Github repo renamed to scikit-image

Christoph Deil deil.christoph at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 4 04:10:54 EDT 2012

On Oct 4, 2012, at 9:56 AM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan at sun.ac.za> wrote:

> I have not yet updated the Debian package description.  Should we do a
> 0.7.1 release before we push out the latest package?

Did you mean you wanted to update the packet name?

In that case please note that for macports, a popular Mac package installer, the package names still contain the extra "s" and I guess should be made consistent at some point:

$ port search py27-scikit
py27-scikits-image @0.7.0 (python, science)
    Image processing algorithms for SciPy.

py27-scikits-learn @0.12 (python, science)
    Easy-to-use and general-purpose machine learning in Python

py27-scikits-module @0.1 (python)
    provides the files common to all scikits

py27-scikits-statsmodels @0.4.3 (python, science)
    Statistical computations and models for use with SciPy

py27-scikits-umfpack @1.0 (python, science)
    Classes and functions for solving unsymmetric sparse linear systems

Found 5 ports.

Christoph