Docs

Johannes Schönberger hannesschoenberger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:19:59 EDT 2012

Hi,

I had some spare time today and made this new design
concept: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hful1w3vso3achp/skimage%20website.zip

The code highlighting and the logo have not been integrated yet, so the
navbar design is also not final. Does anyone have the original file of the
logo?

Tell me, what you think about it.

Regards,

Johannes