Best multispectral to RGB conversion

jip jeanpatrick.pommier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 06:26:38 EDT 2012

Each image is a raw image of a given fluorochrome.

A given fluorochrome targets a subset of chromosomes, more informations can
be found in:

*Automatic Segmentation and Classification of
Multiplex-Fluorescence In-Situ Hybridization
Chromosome Images
by
Hyo Hun Choi, B.S., M.S.
*
Choi gives an example of CCD integration times:
*
An example of integration times is [DAPI, Aqua,
Green, Gold, Red, Far Red] = [0.14, 6, 0.76, 6, 2.96, 1.4] seconds*

He also gives an example of spectral mixing in the raw images:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-dw-YEQxPyR4/T2r66g-u0EI/AAAAAAAAAvo/NLfMvYuL2Sg/s1600/Vysis.png>
With the vysis data set
(example:https://github.com/jeanpat/MFISH/tree/master/MFISH_TIFF/V13__40),
a given fluorochrome corresponds to several chromosomes, in the
spectrumAqua  image the chromosomes 3,10,11,13,15,20,21,22,X,Y are visibles.