Presentation

Emmanuelle Gouillart emmanuelle.gouillart at nsup.org
Tue Mar 20 09:10:24 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Vincent has just started a 1-year project in my lab as an image
processing engineer. He'll work on 3-D tomography images of materials
science experiments. One of his missions is to gather pieces of code used
by different teams for the processing of their images, and we hope that
some algorithms of general interest could be contributed to
scikits-image. Also, in order to get him started with Python, skimage,
git/github etc., I've asked him to work on some parts of the
documentation of skimage (docstrings, examples, etc.). I'm sure that
Vincent will appreciate any comments on his future pull requests!

Cheers,
Emmanuelle