Presentation

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Tue Mar 20 15:46:14 EDT 2012

Hi Vincent

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 3:27 AM, Vincent Albufera
<vincent.albufera at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm Vincent Albufera and I work with Emmanuelle Gouillart as image
> processing engineer. I would like to contribute to the development of
> scikits-image. I would like to add and complement the documentation of
> scikits-image.

We're happy to have you on board!  We'd very much appreciate input on
the documentation; especially if you feel like writing up parts of the
user guide as you get to know the package (this narrative
documentation is currently one of skimage's big deficiencies).

I look forward to reviewing your pull requests.

Stéfan