random walker segmentation / blob detection

Emmanuelle Gouillart emmanuelle.gouillart at nsup.org
Sun Feb 12 11:31:45 EST 2012

Hi Ray,

this segmentation algorithm with supervised learning really seems great!
I wonder whether we could have a similar algorithm in skimage.
ilastik.org is down at the moment, so I can't check their license. But
there is a random forest classifier in scikit-learn that we could re-use.
A difficult point is the in-painting of pixels on the image; could anyone
give hints about technical solutions to do this?

Cheers,
Emmanuelle