FreeImage_GetPitch not found (on Win7 x64)

Dan Farmer dfarmernv at gmail.com
Mon May 16 01:24:32 EDT 2011

I see there has been some recent activity on Windows issues in the
last few days, but I didn't see anything exactly related to this
issue, so I opened ticket:
https://github.com/stefanv/scikits.image/issues/22 (I only mention
this because I don't know if anyone besides Stefan gets notified when
an issue is created). The traceback and other details are in the issue
on github.

I tried manually loading FreeImage.dll using ctypes in an ipython
session and had the same issue, checking FreeImage's header file shows
that the function should be there though. Anyone have any ideas on
what else I can try?

Thanks,
Dan