Was there 0.2.2 on github?

Andrzej Giniewicz gginiu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 05:11:39 EST 2011

Hi,

> I think I forgot to include some files in the Windows distribution.

that explains it, thanks

> What do you use scikits.image for?

actually I must confess that not much for. IIRC I personally used
scikits-image to make conversion of color space the easy way. Anyway I
asked because I'm maintaining scikits-image package in AUR (Arch Linux
User Repository) and wasn't sure which version to choose. I'm
maintaining it there because it's included in EPD and I'm trying to
make sure most packages from there are available trough package
manager.

Andrzej.