[sapug] Fwd: [Python-au] Python Adelaide User Group

Kim Hawtin kim at hawtin.net.au
Tue Mar 28 05:44:28 EDT 2017

On 28/03/17 20:00, Daryl Tester wrote:
> For anyone still on the list and not on the python-au mailing list ...

Not exactly obvious how one joins this list...

Also there is "no official group", not for want of trying on my part.

Several prominent people in the australian python community have told me
over and over again that pycon will never happen in adelide because
there are no python hackers in adelaide, despite me offering to run the
conf. they didn't know any coders in adelaide so go away...

Would be nice to fix that.

regards,

Kim