[sapug] linux/win difference

Daryl Tester dt-sapug at handcraftedcomputers.com.au
Wed Feb 1 11:20:41 CET 2012

(* blows dust off mailing list *)

On 01/02/12 18:34, Garry Trethewey wrote:

> LF_CR = chr(13) + chr(10)

That's actually CR_LF (chr(13) is carriage return, chr(10) is linefeed).  Not
that it affects anything, I'm just being semantically picky - feel free to
ignore this (although it may affect below).

> outStr = inStr.replace(oldStrWin, newStrWin)

> I have no idea what other info is relevant, but I'm happy to provide it.

Can you print the contents of the failing-to-be-converted inStr (preferably
with "print repr(inStr)")?  I guess it's "obviously" not matching in some
fashion.

Cheers.

--
Regards,