[sapug] competition idea

Janet Hawtin lucychili at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 10:11:52 CET 2007

On 3/9/07, Matthew Naylor <Matthew.Naylor at adpro.com.au> wrote:
> Janet,
>
> I am not sure what age group your programmers are, but
> what about using "pygame" and running a competition to
> produce games for preschool children? I am sure it's
> been done before but it has a very practical outcome
> for future parents (both male and female).

Thanks Matthew
I am going to have a go at a few of these myself and see if
I can think of ways to make it simple to use in a learning situation.
Pygame, Squeak, Blender, Enlightenment, there must be something we can
develop some howtos or tutes for to make something workable.
Thanks all for the input, last thing I want to do is make life difficult.

Janet