[sapug] twisted.mail versus imaplib

Chris Were chris.were at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:11:15 CEST 2007

Hi John,

What I was hoping for was that someone would tell me that twisted.imap is
> a joy to work with, rock solid, and worth the effort. Or that it's not.

 I haven't used twisted.imap, however I have used many of the other twisted
framework components on projects and have found them to be very well
designed. The developers make themselves available on IRC if you run into
any problems. Sometimes the documentation can be a bit sparse, however the
source code speaks for itself and is well written.

Cheers,
Chris