[sapug] Python 101 cheat sheet

Michael Cohen michael.cohen at netspeed.com.au
Mon Sep 4 10:57:43 CEST 2006

Steve,
  I for one like Romanas feed. I certainly learn a lot from it. The whole point
  of a mailing list is to share information relevant to the topic. Otherwise
  there would be no point of a mailing list - you could always google for the
  answers in the first place.

  Romana, if you ever do set up rss I would be the first to subscribe.

  Michael.