[pyvideo-data] Iceberg PR broken up

Anand Reddy Pandikunta anand21nanda at gmail.com
Mon May 9 04:26:55 EDT 2016

Hi,

I wrote a script to
    locally fetch all PR's
    checkout each branch
    validate data for that particular conference.

Most of the data is fine.

There are 39 files from 14 conferences which has some invalid data.

Here is the log file
<https://gist.github.com/ChillarAnand/f1e6a20d0c38999ec693f971765a9227> which
includes conference name, json file name, section name, content and name of
error.

I guess we can merge all PR's excluding these 14 conferences.

chipy,djangocon-2012,djangocon-2013,europython-2011,europython-2014,
kiwi-pycon-2014,pycon-au-2013,pycon-au-2015,pycon-us-2011,pycon-za-2015,
pytexas-2011,pytexas-2015,scipy-2013,scipy-2014.

Regards,
Chillar Anand
www.avilpage.com