[PyVault-users] Repositories Quite Stable Now

Jeff Pitman symbiont at berlios.de
Fri Sep 23 18:11:57 CEST 2005

Hi:

All four repositories have been stabilized with a common version of Yum
(2.4.0).  I have also created a bootstrap RPM for CentOS 3.  Other
distributions shouldn't not need a bootstrap but a direct download of
the release RPM.  I have changed the name from pyvault-package-config
to pyvault-release to conform closer to what fedora and rpmforge do.

Couple of other packages to take note of:

python24-pycrypto
	- renamed to pythone24-crypto, conforming to other repos
omniORB
python24-omniorb
	- new packages (provide CORBA support)
python24-ldap
	- upstream release
python24-fnorb
	- cleanup (provides pure-python CORBA)
smart (fc4 only)
	- experimental only (use rpmforge's)

That's about it this go around.  Again, things *should* be solid.  If
you see anything problems, report on Trac.  Got any comments, let me
know here!

take care,
--
-jeff