[PyVault-users] install problem in CentOS 4.2

Jun Zhang zsbrt at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 02:43:11 CET 2005

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for your reply.

Followed your suggestion, I removed the package postgresql-python from the
system. Then do the yum update again. This time, I got some other messages as
below. (Full message will also be attached)
Error: Missing Dependency: python = 2.3.4-14.1 is needed by package
python-devel
Error: Missing Dependency: python = 2.3.4-14.1 is needed by package
python-tools
Error: Missing Dependency: python = 2.3.4-14.1 is needed by package python-docs
Error: Missing Dependency: python = 2.3.4-14.1 is needed by package tkinter

I will try to remove these four packages from CentOS and report the result to
you.

> I just changed my job recently, so, pyvault devel has slowed a little bit.
> But, I should be up and running soon with this particular package high on my
> list.
If you need, I would like to do some works for pyvault. As you know, my working
platform is CentOS 4.2.

Best Wishes,
 Jun Zhang
12/11/2005 12:38pm