[Pythonmac-SIG] Failure on pip upgrade attempt

Gerrie Shults gshults at icloud.com
Mon Feb 12 11:05:39 EST 2018

Before my original post, I looked up html.parser in the Python documentation, and everything I saw indicated to me that it was already installed.

I have now looked again at the documentation and can find examples using html.parser, but nothing that tells me how to install it.

How do I install it? And how can I find what is already installed, and what is available to install without having to download more?

Thanks,
Gerrie Shults