[Pythonmac-SIG] Upgrade to pip 9.0.3 (due to TLS deprecation)

Sumana Harihareswara sh at changeset.nyc
Fri Apr 6 09:32:04 EDT 2018

Sorry to be terse - I am attending to some family stuff for the next few days.

Thanks for the report. You may be right - what happens when you use the -v option(s) to make the error message(s) show up? I think -vvv might do the trick.

The folks in #pypa on Freenode IRC and in https://github.com/pypa/packaging-problems/issues/134 (I think) may be able to provide more advice and get a bigger announcement going.

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Changeset Consulting