[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app questions..

Chris Barker - NOAA Federal chris.barker at noaa.gov
Fri Apr 12 18:13:27 CEST 2013

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Ronald Oussoren
<ronaldoussoren at mac.com> wrote:
> On 11 Apr, 2013, at 23:50, Chris Barker - NOAA Federal <chris.barker at noaa.gov> wrote:

>> *** using recipe: virtualenv ***
>> *** using recipe: sip ***

>> It looks like the recipes for ALL of the packages I have installed are
>> being run -- a bug perhaps?
>
> That's not a bug, all recipes get called on every build and each one checks if it actually has to do something (mostly by checking for the presence of modules in the dependency graph).

hmm -- maybe a re-write of that message to something like "checking
recipe: something".

But anyway, as far as I can tell, I'm getting all the packages there
is a recipe for that I have installed. Or certainly a bunch of extras.

I'll poke into the dependency graph and see if I can see what's going on.

-Chris

--

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov