[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app unable to find cprocessors.so

Michael McCracken michael.mccracken at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 20:56:12 CEST 2012

Paul, it's like this:
setup(blah, options={"py2app": = {"bdist_base": "build/app1",
"dist_dir": "dist/app1"}})
setup(blah, options={"py2app": = {"bdist_base": "build/app2",
"dist_dir": "dist/app2"}})

For the full version, see my setup.py here: (ignore "windows-installer")

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntuone-control-tower/ubuntuone-windows-installer/trunk/view/head:/scripts/setup-mac.py

see line 571 for how I call setup, line 562 for where I set the
app-specific options, and line 497 for the dict with the options that
the apps have in common.

-mike