[Pythonmac-SIG] windll on Mac?

Alex Hall mehgcap at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 16:28:29 CEST 2011

Hi all,
I just joined this list, so I am sorry if this is not the right place to ask.
I have written an application in python, and one library I use relies
on the ctypes.windll functions, specifically user32 and kernel32. I
would like to use this library, but I also want to make my application
cross-platform. Is there an equivalent to windll on the Mac? It looks
like the library uses the dll for finding things like the current
thread id, current window, and for functions like window/thread
management (it is a dialog builder library built around wx). The
library can be found here:
http://www.empowermentzone.com/pylbc.zip
Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

--
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)