[Pythonmac-SIG] New to list with issues….

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Thu Dec 29 10:49:52 CET 2011

Am 2011-12-22 um 15:45 schrieb Daniel Rahenkamp:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to the list and of course I have issues... I have run into
> a problem of which I find that I am a bit out of my depth in
> solving. I have upgraded to lion and python 2.7.2 and I have several
> scripts that I have been running for over a year as dameons are now
> crashing with errors that I cannot interpret. Any help will be
> GREATLY appreciated as I am dead in the water in terms of using
> Python. Below is the error and full problem report. Thanks so much.

Apple’s crash report is probably useless (but maybe there are greater
wizards than me on this list that can make any sense from it) - try to
get a proper Python traceback!
Maybe it’s in the console.log
Did you try to run your scripts on the command line, i.e. not as
daemons?
Can you show us (parts of) the scripts? Probably there are modules
missing.
Did you run from a system Python before?

Best Greetlings!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net