[Pythonmac-SIG] PyOpenGL on mac

Lorenzo.guerrasio lorenzo.guerrasio at email.it
Thu Sep 2 12:37:45 CEST 2010

Dear mac user,

I've been programming with python for some months, and I recently moved to macos.

In had some problem using openGL. I wrote a simple example where I make a frame with 2 openGL canvas that should be reparented to a fullscreen frame on right mouse click. While on winOS I have no problem, on macOS, after reparenting, openGL does not draw on the new frame. I have no clue how to solve this problem, and maybe you can give me some hint.

The code atteached is the simple example I wrote to test this functionality.

Thanks in advance.

Lorenzo

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it: http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 HOTEL MOCAMBO Riccione: A due passi dal mare, in zona pedonale. Pacchetti hotel + spiaggia
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=10899&d=20100902