[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython for OS 9

Suresh Krishna madzientist at gmail.com
Fri May 21 07:48:17 CEST 2010

Several months ago, several helpful people on this list pointed me to Jack
Jansen's page:

http://homepages.cwi.nl/~jack/macpython/download.html

for a version of python for OS 9.2

Unfortunately, the ftp server for the downloads is not working.... I have
emailed Jack Jansen's listed email address, but I thought I would also ask
in here to see if someone knew of an alternative site to download
MacPython 2.3.3 from.

Thanks much !

Suresh