[Pythonmac-SIG] Pyslimp3: Python iTunes Controller using SLiMP3

Brad Howes howes at ll.mit.edu
Wed Jul 1 17:46:42 CEST 2009

FYI,

I created a new projected on Google Code called Pyslimp3 that
interfaces the original SlimDevices SLiMP3 player + remote control
with iTunes using Python and appscript. Although this may be an
esoteric application that only I use, I thought others might be
interested in the iTunesXML module that loads the iTunes XML file and
interacts with iTunes via appscript. You can download the software
using Subversion (sorry, no tarballs yet). The project page is at

     http://code.google.com/p/pyslimp3/

Enjoy!

Brad

--