[Pythonmac-SIG] Can't build PIL on Snow Leopard

Xiao Yu news at xiao-yu.com
Sun Dec 6 08:04:08 CET 2009

There is no problem at all when I use Apple Python with pretty much everything. Except when I have to distribute it with py2app. A separate Python is essential for me. I could use MacPort or Fink but that would put me a few versions behind the latest release. I'd really like to just use Python from python.org and add all the libraries I need but I can't seem to compile any libraries for this Python. They all end with a similar error. I'm not sure what I'm missing. It gives the same error when I try to egg this too.

Regards,
Xiao