[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app 2009-08-31 dSYM fix patch

Cezary Krzyżanowski dhubleizh at o2.pl
Mon Aug 31 16:23:52 CEST 2009

Wiadomość napisana w dniu 2009-08-31, o godz. 16:16, przez Ronald
Oussoren:

> Why would you like one?   If you need functionality that is
> generally useful we could extend py2app.

Well --- dSYM files were a pain in PyQt handling. Now that's off, but
QtSomething_debug gets copied --- which is one of my pains.

The second one is, that when I build a 'full' PyQt binding, i.e.
without supplying modules to build, all get build (obviously) but also
all get included in the bundle, even with excludes in place. That
doesn't happen in py2exe.

I've  tried poking in the sip recipe, but it seems it isn't used o_O.
I'd like to remove all _debug libs as a post filter/action maybe?

Czarek