[Pythonmac-SIG] Unable to execute python file

beegee beegee bgquest at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 18:41:37 CEST 2009

Hey guysI need some help here

I am new to python, I have a mac os tiger 10.4.11

I just downloaded a performance testing tool called pylot

I downloaded the entire folder to my desktop

I am expected to run the following command

python run.py -g (the instructions are in this link:

http://www.pylot.org/gettingstarted.html)

I opened the terminal window and typed python run.py -g

and I got the message shown below

I then opened aquamacs and clicked on file -> open in mode->python

and selected the file run.py

I need to run the command  run.py -g

How can I do this?

I right clicked on the file run.py and opened it with IDLE

please see the image below