[Pythonmac-SIG] thanks for PyObjC!

has hengist.podd at virgin.net
Mon Nov 10 23:24:01 CET 2008

Bill Janssen wrote:

> I actually haven't used py2app -- I just use Xcode 3 and Interface
> Builder.  Works great!  I'd start there, then try these other things
> like py2app.

Be aware that Xcode doesn't include any dependencies in your .app
bundle as py2app does. Also, the executable links against the first
framework it finds on the host system, creating a likely source of
problems if you're using one version of Python and your users are
using another.

HTH

has
--
Control AppleScriptable applications from Python, Ruby and ObjC:
http://appscript.sourceforge.net