[Pythonmac-SIG] [Image-SIG] Please test PIL package on OS-X

Robert Pyle rpyle at post.harvard.edu
Sat May 3 21:42:40 CEST 2008

Hi Chris,

Your frameworks installed as expected.

Once you explained to Karsten how to test, I dropped the test picture
on the app and got the a watermarked picture.  This was on a MacBook
Pro (Intel Core 2 Duo) running 10.5.2.

Curiously, the size of the watermarked jpeg is much smaller than that
of the original jpeg, and the appearance is slightly different
(different color balance and/or brightness).

I also encountered the missing font problem when running
SimplePILTest.py.

Bob Pyle