[Pythonmac-SIG] Applescript equivalent in appscript

Daniel Lord daniellord at mac.com
Sat Jun 7 21:14:08 CEST 2008

On Jun 7, 2008, at 11:48 AM, Rajanikanth Jammalamadaka wrote:

> Thanks for your reply Laurent.
>
> Also, could somebody tell me how to do this:
>
> Suppose the application pops up a window while its running and gives
> me two choices: Ok or Cancel
> how can I tell it to select the Ok option always?

I don't have time to work up a demo right now, but you should be able
to use System Events:

Apple info: http://www.apple.com/applescript/uiscripting/

Daniel

---
"The secret of a life well-lived is not how many years you have in
your life--it is how much life you put into your years"
            -- from a Sierra Mountain Guides newsletter