[Pythonmac-SIG] extractClasses and NIB 3.0

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Tue Jun 3 16:38:54 CEST 2008

Georg,

PyObjCTools.NibClassBuilder does not support NIB files that are created with Interface Builder 3.

On the positive side: when you use Xcode 3 to edit your source code Interface Builder will automaticly pick up class definitions in your python code, which takes away a major reason for having NibClassBuilder in the first place.

Ronald