[Pythonmac-SIG] Pystone numbers for different Macs...

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Jan 19 21:43:05 CET 2008

My Powerbook G4 is getting rather long-in-the-tooth.  It's display is
starting to act up, so I think I'm going to buy a new Mac something in the
fairly near future, but I'm not yet sure what.  To that end, I've started a
table of pystone numbers for Macs on the Python wiki:

    http://wiki.python.org/moin/MacPython/MacModelPerformance

If you could help by adding some rows to the table, especially for current
MacBook, MacBook Pro or (in the near future, MacBook Air) models, I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/

The major difference between Democrats and Republicans is that
Republicans don't know that Randy Newman's lyrics are full of sarcasm.