[Pythonmac-SIG] numpy+ipython+scipy+matplotlib

sasha massimodisasha at yahoo.it
Sat Feb 2 19:31:03 CET 2008

Hi,
i ve upgraded my mac book pro from tiger to leopard
but i've some problems to build scipy and matplotlib :-/
i tried the svn source installation, but it worked fine only for ipython
instead scypy and matplotlib fails.

as solution i tried to install the scipysuperpack
that use the standard python 2.5 used by the system
now numpy ipyrhon and scipy seems that works, but matplotlib give me
errors about freetype.

please can you suggest me a way to solve these issue ?

again .. during these time i also tried to install macpython frameworks
and then istall all the needed sw from source but without success :-(
how can delete all the code generated by the pythonmazc-framework
installation ?

thanks a lot for any suggestion!

regards,
Massimo.