[Pythonmac-SIG] pragma mark with python in xcode?

Nehemiah Dacres vivacarlie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 16:21:41 CEST 2008

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Blake Winton <bwinton at latte.ca> wrote:

> Nehemiah Dacres wrote:
>
>> Daniel Ashbrook wrote:
>>
>>> Anybody know how to make #pragma mark work with python in xcode?
>>>
>> python has pragmas? I dont thinks so
>>

> No, but XCode has pragmas.  Well, #pragma mark at least.
>
> Sadly, Dan, I don't know the answer to your question, but I am interested
> in any (intelligent) replies you get, because I've been using the #pragma
> mark in my Objective-C stuff for a while, and found it quite handy.
>
> Thanks,
> Blake.

What are u using a #pragma for in python? You See that POUND sign your
using, thats a COMPILER DIRECTIVE, python is an interpreted scripting
language, no PREPROCESSING allowed , (except for the .pyc code but thats
compiled if you want to get technical with me)
Am I misinterpreting you intentions?

--

"lalalalala! it's not broken because I can use it"

http://linux.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=194281&threshold=1&commentsort=0&mode=thread&cid=15927703