[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app OpenGL example error

Mike Porter porter.mike at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 15:25:52 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am unable to run an app of the OpenGL example (found at
http://svn.pythonmac.org/py2app/py2app/trunk/examples/PyOpenGL/) using
py2app.

The app is created successfully, but when I run it I get "ImportError:
No module named OpenGL.GL".

If I look inside the app, the OpenGL directory is there (in
Contents/Resources/lib/python2.5/)... so I know it is being copied
from my Python site-packages folder.

The script itself (lesson5.py) runs fine.

Using --alias or --packages OpenGL doesn't help.

I tried re-installing both py2app and PyOpenGL, and have searched the
mailing list archives to no avail.

If anyone can suggest why I might be getting this error, I would
appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Mike Porter