[Pythonmac-SIG] Problem with Framework

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Sun Aug 10 21:39:58 CEST 2008

On 10-Aug-2008, at 12:06 , Georg Seifert wrote:

> is there a way to select witch framework to use?

I've never found one. I have two tricks (working together) I use when
I build software to distribute:
1. After building my distribution, I run a script
"testdependencies" (attached to this message) that uses otool -L to
ensure all dependencies are in Apple-maintained locations (i.e. no /
Library, no /usr/local, etc).