[Pythonmac-SIG] including python interpreter window?

Daniel Ashbrook anjiro at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Aug 6 20:43:16 CEST 2008

I've done some searching but can't exactly figure out how to do this.
How can I include a menu item or somesuch that will bring up a live
python interpreter window in my PyObjC app? I've seen the examples of
injecting a python interpreter into a running app, but I want to build
in the functionality (it seems like it would be awesome for debugging),
and I think somewhere I saw a comment from Bob that it wouldn't work for
PyObjC apps anyway...

Thanks for any help,

dan