[Pythonmac-SIG] Back-porting Python 2.3 to Mac OS X 10.5?

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Thu Apr 17 21:32:59 CEST 2008

> And I have no idea what configuring with "--disable-framework" does, or
> whether Access Grid needs that.

Well, that's your real problem.  You don't know what kind of Python
facilities your application needs.  But in general, yes, definitely
configure with --disable-toolbox-glue and --disable-framework.

Here's what I use when I build Python on my 10.5 system:

./configure --disable-universalsdk --disable-framework --disable-toolbox-glue

Bill